Friday, October 1, 2010

From the Stand

Well right now I'm sitting in my climbing stand on a beautiful October morning. The temperature is a cool 55 degrees and there is a partial moon all the stars are out because it's before day light. It is so peaceful out here right now. On a normal day I am at work at this time of the day or if it's on Fridays, I'm usually studying for Sunday's message. But here I am out in God's wonderful creation. It really amazes me that the Father above created all of this and I have the honor of experiencing this everyday. And Paul was so right when he wrote in Romans 1:20 that He, God, reveals Himself in His Creation. However, how many time have I just ignored His creation! I would have to say too many times. I just want to sit here and enjoy His presence this morning! Thank you Father for allowing me to be in your presence and in Your grip!



No comments:

Post a Comment