Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Books

Not too long ago I was asked what books that I am reading or have read lately. Well here is a list of some the books I have read in 2010.

Fearless and 3:16 by Max Lucado
Simple Church by Thom Rainer
Holy Discontent by Bill Hybels
Walking with God by John Eldridge
Have a New Kid By Friday by Kevin Leman
The Richest Person in the World by Stan Toler
Prophet by Frank Peretti
Crazy Love by Francis Chan
Lost Symbols by Dan Brown
The Christian Atheist by Craig Groescell

And I have few books on my list that I would like to read before end of the year:
Plan B by Pete Wilson
Transformational Church Ed Stetzer
AND by Hugh Halter and Matt Smay
Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado (I won this book from Micheal Hyatt)
Sun Stands Still by Steven Furtick

Anyways, just thought I would share!
What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment