Monday, September 13, 2010

My Everything!

Earlier today I was listening to some praise & worship at work when the song “You Never Cease to Amaze” by New Life Church Worship started playing. This song really spoke to me this morning! The part of the song that stood out to me the most was: “Cause Jesus you are my everything; Jesus you are all I need…” As I sat listening to those words over and over again, I was reminded that Jesus truly is my everything; He truly is all I need.

When I need strength… He gives me strength! Philippians 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:10
When I need rest… He gives me rest! Matthew 11:28
When I need wisdom... He gives me wisdom! James 1:5
When I need forgiveness…He forgives me! 1 John 1:9
When I need mercy & grace… He gives me mercy & grace! Hebrew 4:16
When I guidance…He guides me! John 8:12
When I need hope… He is my hope! 1 Timothy 1:1
When I need peace… He gives me peace! Roman 5:1 & Ephesians 2:14
When I need a Savior… He is my Savior! John 3:16

And the list could go on because He is so much more! Jesus Christ is truly my everything, He is truly all that I need. But what about you? Is He your everything? If Jesus Christ is all that I need, then I know He is also all that you need! So ask yourself: “Is He my everything?” If not, let Him be, He can be your evertying and all that you need!
In His Grip,
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment