Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Lil Princess is Born

This morning at 4:48 A.M. the Lord Blessed Holly and I with Megan Faye Ricker! She is so adorable! She looks just like Caitlyn did when she was born. The only difference was that Megan didn't cry as loud as Caitlyn did. As of when I am writing this at 6:52 A.M. the Unofficial weight is 6 lbs 11 oz and she was 19" long with a full head of dark hair! Megan was born three weeks early. The delivery went well and Holly did awesome! And yes I cried as I watched myh lil princess being cleaned up and then it was such an honor to place her in Holly's arms all wrapped up. Megan is very alert. Holly and Megan are doing well! I can't wait for Peyton and Caitie to meet baby Megan! I will post more later!

Praising the Name of Jesus!
Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment