Thursday, February 17, 2011

Please, Do Tell!

This morning as I was reading the Scripture, I came across this verse: "I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done" Psalm 9:1 NLT. After I read it, I thought about all the things that the Lord has done in my life and I felt so blessed! God has done some pretty amazing things in my life. Then I read the verse again, and it says "I will tell all the things..." The word tell means to announce or proclaim. So this morning I want to announce or proclaim some of the things that the Lord has done in my life. If I were to tell all the things that the Lord has done, then this post would be to long to read! So I tell you 10 marvelous things that come to my mind that the Lord has done in my life. In no particular order:

1. He gave me eternal life through Jesus Christ!
2. Brought Holly into my life! She is an awesome wife!
3. Blessed me with being a dad of 3 wonderful children! Peyton, Caitlyn, & Megan!
4. Some of the best friends a guy could ask for!
5. Restored me when I didn't deserved to be restored!
6. He has given me a great family! And that includes Holly's family.
7. Moments of waking up and cuddling with my princess!
8. The Lord has blessed me in allowing me to Pastor.
9. He has never left me in want!
10. He allowed me to travel around the world to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

The Lord God is so amazing! So this morning, I will praise Him with all of my heart for what He has done in my life!

I know that sometimes life gets crazy and we forget about all that He has done in our lives. So today, take some time out of your busy schedule and think about what the Lord has done in your life and then praise His name for it! I would love to hear from you! Tell me what the Lord has done in your life! You can either post it here on my blog, on my Facebook page, or reply to @jacobricker on Twitter! I look forward to hearing what God has done in your life! So Please, Do Tell!

2 comments:

  1. What a great post!! I followed and posted my ten things on my blog...
    www.wonderfullymadewainds.blogspot.com
    Thanks Jacob!
    Blessings,
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendra! I will be sure to check your's out!
    In His Grip,
    Jacob

    ReplyDelete